[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 14:52:10 -0500
- To: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
I hope it is Ok that I just went ahead and used both of the links shown for
a couple of SM posts (instead of the
On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 5:22 AM Jean Weber <email@example.com> wrote:
> The full book and individual chapters, in ODT and PDF, are on the wiki as
> well as NextCloud. Olivier or someone will update the Docs page of the LO
> Printed copies are available from Lulu.
> I still have some things to do, including making the master doc available
> on NextCloud.
> Some chapters were not reviewed by two people, but they looked good to me.
> If any further reviews are done and result in changes, the PDFs can be
> I did not include an index, because many (most?) chapters’ indexing is
> incomplete and not updated. If/when they are done, we can recreate a book
> PDF with an index. It’s really only needed for the print edition, IMO.
> I changed the order of the last two appendixes, putting Calc Functions at
> the end of the book.
> Cheers, Jean
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Fuzzybot wiki overwriting existing pages
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide published