[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts

Hi Olivier,

I have done some work to collate a list of known keyboard shortcuts,
detailing the discrepancies between the software and the Help files. This
is in the form of a reasonably large Writer file containing tables and so
I'll send you this file separately without trying to get the information
onto the mailing list.

Please could you have a look at it and let me know what you think we should
do about this issue?

Regards,

Steve