[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts
- From: Stephen Fanning <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 16:40:45 +0000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>, Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have done some work to collate a list of known keyboard shortcuts,
detailing the discrepancies between the software and the Help files. This
is in the form of a reasonably large Writer file containing tables and so
I'll send you this file separately without trying to get the information
onto the mailing list.
Please could you have a look at it and let me know what you think we should
do about this issue?
On Fri, 20 Dec 2019 at 17:45, Stephen Fanning <email@example.com>
> I came away after yesterday's team meeting thinking that I understood, but
> I was wrong!
> There appear to be a significant number of shortcuts described in the Help
> files that should not exist according to the list of Calc shortcuts to be
> found in Tools > Customize > Keyboard. I have included a list of such
> shortcuts at the bottom of this message.
> Is there a technical reason why these shortcuts are described in the Help
> but are not listed in the Tools > Customize > Keyboard dialog? Am I missing
> The list is:
> - Alt+Enter
> - Alt+Enter+Shift
> - Shift+Ctrl+Enter
> - Ctrl+Enter
> - Alt+Page Up
> - Alt+Page Down
> - Ctrl+ ` (the ` key is located next to the "1" key on most English
> - Ctrl+F1
> - Shift+Ctrl+F4
> - Shift+F7
> - Shift+Ctrl+F11
> - Alt+Right Arrow
> - Alt+Left Arrow
> - Alt+Shift+Arrow
> - Shift+Tab
> - Alt+the underlined character in the word "Row"
> - Alt+the underlined character in the word "Column"
> - Alt+the underlined character in the word "Data"
> - Alt+O
> - F6
> - Shift+F6
> - Ctrl+3
> - Ctrl+4
> - Ctrl+6
> - Ctrl+7
> - Ctrl+8
> - Ctrl+F6
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts||Stephen Fanning <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 13, Calc as a Simple Database
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Fuzzybot wiki overwriting existing pages
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Broken link on main website documentation page