Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide - started final edit

The first release won’t have an index included, because a lot of chapters
haven’t been done, so that shouldn’t be a problem. It will be good to get
them all done in the next few months. Indexing of all the print books has
been sadly neglected, but at least the PDFs can be searched.

Jean