Calc Guide - started final edit

I have started a final edit of the chapters in the Calc Guide. This edit is
for things like references to other chapters, glaring errors of English,
list numbering, formatting, etc. I will make a “Published” folder and put
the results there.

I will also make the master document for compiling the book.

If you’re celebrating some holiday (of whatever length), I hope it’s a good
one for you.

Regards, Jean

Jean,
I have wanted to work on indexing for chapters 1 and 3. However, I have
been traveling and have not been able to do so. I will try to do so in the
next couple of weeks, but it may not be possible until the latter part of
January.
I apologize for not indexing the chapters in the first place and hope that
this does not hold you up.
Cathy

The first release won’t have an index included, because a lot of chapters
haven’t been done, so that shouldn’t be a problem. It will be good to get
them all done in the next few months. Indexing of all the print books has
been sadly neglected, but at least the PDFs can be searched.

Jean