Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide - started final edit

Jean,
I have wanted to work on indexing for chapters 1 and 3. However, I have
been traveling and have not been able to do so. I will try to do so in the
next couple of weeks, but it may not be possible until the latter part of
January.
I apologize for not indexing the chapters in the first place and hope that
this does not hold you up.
Cathy