[libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Online Guide 6.3, revision 1

Hi Team

I did the first throughout revision of the LOOL Guide 6.3 and updated
the link in the https://documentation.libreoffice.org website for download.

The revision addressed some concerns of the community on the contents
and I also reworked the style assignments/direct editing and homogeneity
for all chapters.

The PDF file was built from the master document. All the contents are in
the Published/ folder

If time permits, I'll continue with Revision 2 to be delivered by end of
January. I'll be glad to collect remarks and additions to the book to be
included by then. I have my own remarks to work on.

Seasons greetings to all
--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator