[libreoffice-documentation] Re: 6.2 Calc Guide, Chapter 17, Keyboard Shortcuts.

I have completed a first review of Chapter 17 and returned the updated file
to the Feedback folder. All my changes are tracked in the document.

The only significant modifications I made were to the shortcuts associated
with Pivot Tables. Unfortunately I believe that the Help files might be out
of date in this area and have raised bug 129554 to address this issue.

Regards,

Steve