[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Revising chapters
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Revising chapters
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 04:19:39 +1000
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
But check the status spreadsheet first to see which ones have been taken
On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 at 16:54 <email@example.com> wrote:
> The chapters for review are in the Feedback folder.
> Jean Weber schreef op 22.12.2019 00:55:
> > No, they are the completed chapters. The folder name is misleading.
> > On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 at 07:00 Dimona Delvere <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > wrote:
> >> Hello Everyone,
> >> I am looking into getting involved with revising draft chapters.
> >> My apologies if it is obvious, but I would like to doublecheck that I
> >> understand it correctly. Are all chapters with the "In Draft Folder"
> >> status
> >> available for revision?
> >> [cid:16555479-626f-4943-be09-c6fdae171c4c]
> >> Many Thanks,
> >> Dimona
> >> Dimona Delvere
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Revising chapters||Dimona Delvere <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Revising chapters||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Revising firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Revising chapters
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: 6.2 Calc Guide, Chapter 17, Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Revising chapters