Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts

Hi Stephen,

Stephen Fanning schrieb am 20-Dec-19 um 18:45:
Olivier,

I came away after yesterday's team meeting thinking that I understood, but
I was wrong!

There appear to be a significant number of shortcuts described in the Help
files that should not exist according to the list of Calc shortcuts to be
found in Tools > Customize > Keyboard. I have included a list of such
shortcuts at the bottom of this message.

Is there a technical reason why these shortcuts are described in the Help
but are not listed in the Tools > Customize > Keyboard dialog? Am I missing
something?

The list in Tools > Customize > Keyboard contains mainly those commands, for which a corresponding .uno:foo exists. But some shortcuts have an effect without uno-command.

When you look at the meanings, you will see it, e.g.
Alt+Enter -->Fills the marked cell range with the content of the input line.
F6 -->Brings LibreOffice into accessibility-mode "without mouse".
Shift+Ctrl+Enter -->Turns the formula in the input line into an array formula.

An additional problem are shortcuts, which do not work generally, but depend on keyboard, e.g
Strg + ÷ --> Marks the range of a matrix formula, but works only with ÷ from the number pad.

Kind regards
Regina