[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts
- From: Regina Henschel <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 21:00:40 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen Fanning schrieb am 20-Dec-19 um 18:45:
I came away after yesterday's team meeting thinking that I understood, but
I was wrong!
There appear to be a significant number of shortcuts described in the Help
files that should not exist according to the list of Calc shortcuts to be
found in Tools > Customize > Keyboard. I have included a list of such
shortcuts at the bottom of this message.
Is there a technical reason why these shortcuts are described in the Help
but are not listed in the Tools > Customize > Keyboard dialog? Am I missing
The list in Tools > Customize > Keyboard contains mainly those commands, for which a corresponding .uno:foo exists. But some shortcuts have an effect without uno-command.
When you look at the meanings, you will see it, e.g.
Alt+Enter -->Fills the marked cell range with the content of the input line.
F6 -->Brings LibreOffice into accessibility-mode "without mouse".
Shift+Ctrl+Enter -->Turns the formula in the input line into an array formula.
An additional problem are shortcuts, which do not work generally, but depend on keyboard, e.g
Strg + ÷ --> Marks the range of a matrix formula, but works only with ÷ from the number pad.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts||Stephen Fanning <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Broken link on main website documentation page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts