[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts

Olivier,

A further update on this issue is that I have identified over 50 keyboard
short-cuts that are identified in the Tools > Customize > Keyboard list but
do not appear to be described in the Help files. I have a list but have not
attached it to this email to avoid information overload.

I'm now even more confused!

By the way, I forgot to mention in the first email that I'm only looking at
the Windows installation at the moment - I've yet to delve into the Linux
and Mac equivalents.

Regards,

Steve