[libreoffice-documentation] Understanding Calc keyboard shortcuts

Olivier,

I came away after yesterday's team meeting thinking that I understood, but
I was wrong!

There appear to be a significant number of shortcuts described in the Help
files that should not exist according to the list of Calc shortcuts to be
found in Tools > Customize > Keyboard. I have included a list of such
shortcuts at the bottom of this message.

Is there a technical reason why these shortcuts are described in the Help
but are not listed in the Tools > Customize > Keyboard dialog? Am I missing
something?

Regards,

Steve

The list is:

- Alt+Enter
- Alt+Enter+Shift
- Shift+Ctrl+Enter
- Ctrl+Enter
- Alt+Page Up
- Alt+Page Down
- Ctrl+ ` (the ` key is located next to the "1" key on most English
keyboards)
- Ctrl+F1
- Shift+Ctrl+F4
- Shift+F7
- Shift+Ctrl+F11
- Alt+Right Arrow
- Alt+Left Arrow
- Alt+Shift+Arrow
- Shift+Tab
- Alt+the underlined character in the word "Row"
- Alt+the underlined character in the word "Column"
- Alt+the underlined character in the word "Data"
- Alt+O
- F6
- Shift+F6
- Ctrl+3