6.2 Calc Guide chapter 14

I have taken chapter 14 (Setting up and Customizing Calc) for a second
review.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Jean,

While performing the review, I have noticed that the figures in this
chapter appear to have been generated from a Mac.

Would it be preferable to replace them with Windows 10 equivalents and, if
so, would it help if I did so?

Regards,

Steve

Hi Steve,

It was agreed at a docs team meeting
        a while back that captures for future guides would be taken from
        Windows 10.

I am in the process of reviewing the Math guide and I am updating
      the figures with captures from a Win 10 install.

RegardsDave

Steve,
I think it’s a waste of time that could better be spent on substantive
content, but whatever. BTW, several chapters have illustrations from Linux.
And yes, most screen shots I’ve done are on a Mac.

If you do replace them, please crop them appropriately. Many people don’t
do that.

Jean

I will amend the relevant section in the Contributors’ Guide. Thanks.

Jean

I have completed my review of this chapter. I've put the revised chapter
in the Feedback folder and placed a zip file containing the revised figures
in the Archive folder.

The document contains a few comments that need resolution before it should
be issued.

Regards,

Steve

I have taken Chapter 14 for a (hopefully final) review.

Jean

Final checked and placed in Drafts. I really did a sloppy job on updating
that chapter, so big thanks to Kees and Stephen for fixing it and filling
in the gaps.

Jean