Indexing of Calc Guide chapters 8 and 9

All,

Following discussion at last week’s team meeting, I have updated Chapters 8
(Pivot Tables) and 9 (Data Analysis) of the 6.2 Calc Guide to (hopefully)
improve the indexing of those chapters. Please note:

(1) Before doing anything I copied the latest files for those chapters
from the Draft folder to the Archive folder. I appended today’s date to the
names of these files to aid recognition.

(2) For each file I have used the Compare Document function in Writer to
verify that the text of the document is unaffected, only the indexing
fields.

(3) I copied the updated files to the Draft folder.

Since the text of these file is unchanged from that already reviewed, my
updates should need no specific review. They will of course be
sanity-checked when the index is produced after Jean pulls the whole guide
together.

Regards,

Steve