Math Guide

I have taken Roman Kunetzov's 6.2 revision of the Math Guide for 1st review.
My anticipated return date is 19th. December.
Dave

I have uploaded the 1st review of the Math Guide to the Nextcloud Feedback folder: https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/232634
and updated the Guide Status file.

Changes:

* Apart from a couple of trivial items I accepted Roman's changes.

* Since this guide was not created from individual chapter files there were no links between chapters, so I have used bookmarks to provide those links.

* Replaced illustrations with near identical captures from Win 10.

* Removed the following sections:

   "What are all these things called?"
   (This is not a novice guide - Covered in the GS Guide.)

   "Who wrote this book?"
   (This information is given on the Copyright page.)

   "Frequently asked questions"
   (This information is given in "Free online support" section.)

   "What is new in LibreOffice"
   Readers do not want to wade through numerous wiki pages for info.

* I have not used track changes because what editing I did was fairly trivial typo corrections.

* There are 2 comments where I have proposed the removal of some items, but I will leave others to decide if this is to be done.

I put a lot of time and effort into checking the accuracy of the markup language detailed in the guide, but I have never used the Math module for any meaningful purpose, so a 2nd. review would definitely be advisable.

Dave

I have now uploaded the covers for 6.2 Math Guide in ODG and PNG format.
The guide status spreadsheet has been updated.
Dave

Hello Team

I did the second review and just published the Math Guide.
The minor adjustments were

- change references from category+number to just number (to allow
translation of the category, valid for figures and tables)
- fix wrong references to figures.
- Updated the cover and backcover
- Accepted Dave's suggestions in comments.

The files are now in the Published folder of the Math Guide 6.2 in NextCloud

The PDF file for immediate download is
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/RxFmofApRSN9r9X

Kind regards
Olivier