Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Suggestion

Hi Ilmari,

Ilmari Lauhakangas schrieb am 27-Nov-19 um 16:59:
Regina Henschel kirjoitti 27.11.2019 klo 12.51:
Hi,

Ilmari Lauhakangas schrieb am 27-Nov-19 um 10:29:
Maybe the Help content for functions could be used as a reference template with some automation to combine it with math background etc. to finally produce a separate handbook? Just thinking of how to avoid repetition of work and human errors.

Ilmari