[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Help pages for CALC functions OPT_* (Bug 92084)
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Help pages for CALC functions OPT_* (Bug 92084)
- From: "Steve Fanning" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 15:56:46 +0000
- To: "LibreOffice Documentation" <email@example.com>
A couple of weeks ago you mentioned Bug 92084, which relates to the absence of information in the Help files for the OPT_BARRIER, OPT_PROB_HIT, OPT_PROB_INMONEY, and OPT_TOUCH functions.
Appendix B of the 4.1 Calc Guide contains descriptions for each of these four functions. Could that material be used to populate the missing Help pages?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Help pages for CALC functions OPT_* (Bug 92084)||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Suggestion
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Suggestion
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Descriptions of Calc Functions
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Help pages for CALC functions OPT_* (Bug 92084)