Re: [libreoffice-documentation] New Member

Dimona Delvere kirjoitti 27.11.2019 klo 18.07:
My name is Dimona. I am looking forward to join Libre Office community.

I have some experience in technical writing, video tutorial creation, marketing and journalism. I am fluent in English and Russian.

My current aim is to develop further my documentation writing skills.

I am wondering if I could contribute to your books?

I believe that I need to access the Documentation cloud, and receive a user ID?

Yes, like Olivier said, create a username for our web services: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/SingleSignOn

Then directly email Olivier.

Adding you to CC as well in case you are not getting emails. Olivier's reply is https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/msg13383.html

Ilmari