[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] New Member
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] New Member
- From: Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 18:15:27 +0200
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dimona Delvere kirjoitti 27.11.2019 klo 18.07:
My name is Dimona. I am looking forward to join Libre Office community.
I have some experience in technical writing, video tutorial creation, marketing and journalism. I am fluent in English and Russian.
My current aim is to develop further my documentation writing skills.
I am wondering if I could contribute to your books?
I believe that I need to access the Documentation cloud, and receive a user ID?
Yes, like Olivier said, create a username for our web services: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/SingleSignOn
Then directly email Olivier.
Adding you to CC as well in case you are not getting emails. Olivier's reply is https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/msg13383.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] New Member||Dimona Delvere <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] New Member
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Help pages for CALC functions OPT_* (Bug 92084)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] New Member
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] how to suggest improvements to documentation