[libreoffice-documentation] New Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dimona. I am looking forward to join Libre Office community.

I have some experience in technical writing, video tutorial creation, marketing and journalism. I am fluent in English and Russian.

My current aim is to develop further my documentation writing skills.

I am wondering if I could contribute to your books?

I believe that I need to access the Documentation cloud, and receive a user ID?

Many Thanks,

Dimona

Dimona Delvere