Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Suggestion

I agree that it would be good to create a separate handbook to describe
Calc's functions and I will spend time creating a first draft of this
during the coming months.

As for the relevant chapter in the Calc Guide, I worry that it is now too
thick following the addition of so many new functions. My latest draft is
80+ pages. I suggest we retain it for the moment but I'll try too remove
excess verbage from descriptions that appear unnecessarily detailed. It
would be nice to shorten it a bit before issue!

I tend to agree with Jean and so when a separate handbook becomes
available, the chapter should be withdrawn from future issues of the Calc
Guide.

Regards,

Steve