[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Descriptions of Calc Functions
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Descriptions of Calc Functions
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 18:24:03 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Em 26/11/2019 10:52, Stephen Fanning escreveu:
> I am putting the finishing touches to an updated version of Chapter 18 of
> the Calc Guide (Description of Functions) and a question occurs to me.
> At the moment we seem to have at least four user-level descriptions of the
> 500 or so functions offered by Calc. These descriptions are contained in:
> (1) The Function Wizard;
> (2) The Help files;
> (3) Chapter 18 of the Calc Guide;
> (4) The wiki.
(5) The ODFF standard:
> Are there any linkages between these sources of information, apart from
> humans copying and pasting chunks of text around? Has the possibility of
> using a single source approach ever been considered?
A single source of information is possible but its usage in several
medium 'automagically' seems a gold dream, for the time being.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Descriptions of Calc Functions||Stephen Fanning <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Suggestion
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Suggestion
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Descriptions of Calc Functions