[libreoffice-documentation] Suggestion

Olivier,

As you are aware I have noted some discrepancies between the Function
Wizard and the Help system with regards to the descriptions of the 500+
Calc functions. I have kept a list of the issues found so far and will
raise bugs in due course.

However the scope of cross-checking the available sources of information is
wide and I’ve only really scratched the surface so far while updating the
relevant Calc Guide chapter.

Once I have completed the draft Calc Guide chapter, I would be prepared to
carry out a more systematic and thorough cross-check of the function
descriptions over the next few months, as a background task. Would that a
worthwhile exercise?

Regards,

Steve