Descriptions of Calc Functions

All,

I am putting the finishing touches to an updated version of Chapter 18 of
the Calc Guide (Description of Functions) and a question occurs to me.

At the moment we seem to have at least four user-level descriptions of the
500 or so functions offered by Calc. These descriptions are contained in:

(1) The Function Wizard;

(2) The Help files;

(3) Chapter 18 of the Calc Guide;

(4) The wiki.

Are there any linkages between these sources of information, apart from
humans copying and pasting chunks of text around? Has the possibility of
using a single source approach ever been considered?

Regards,

Steve

Hi Steve

All,

I am putting the finishing touches to an updated version of Chapter 18 of
the Calc Guide (Description of Functions) and a question occurs to me.

At the moment we seem to have at least four user-level descriptions of the
500 or so functions offered by Calc. These descriptions are contained in:

(1) The Function Wizard;

(2) The Help files;

(3) Chapter 18 of the Calc Guide;

(4) The wiki.

(5) The ODFF standard:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/OpenDocument-v1.2-part2.html

Are there any linkages between these sources of information, apart from
humans copying and pasting chunks of text around? Has the possibility of
using a single source approach ever been considered?

A single source of information is possible but its usage in several
medium 'automagically' seems a gold dream, for the time being.

Cheers