Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team meetings

Hi Olivier,

Many apologies but my circumstances haven’t changed in the last couple of
months – I am otherwise engaged on Wednesdays at the proposed meeting time
and won’t be able to participate. I have some questions and a suggestion
that I wish to raise but I’ll do it via the mailing lists rather than in a
meeting.

Regards,

Steve