[libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice help online pages, and SEO

Hello everyone,

One thing I noticed today: I put "LibreOffice export PDF" into Google
and the first result was this page:

https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Export_as_PDF

However, it's the older design, with a red warning. The new design is
way better (and thanks to everyone who worked on it!):

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.3/en-GB/text/shared/01/ref_pdf_export.html

I'm wondering if there's anything we can do to get the new design higher
on Google. Has anyone looked into SEO / redirects or anything like that?
Otherwise, I can investigate at some point...

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation