[libreoffice-documentation] Where’s Jean

In an earlier note, I mentioned getting home on 15 December. In case you’re
interested in where I am, today and tomorrow I’m in Ushuaia, Argentina. No,
I’m not on my way to or from Antarctica this time. I came down from Buenos
Aires on a ship, and will be continuing up the coast of Chile to
Valparaiso, the port city of Santiago. Hoping for no dramas getting from
the port to Santiago Airport and then home to Australia. It’s been over 50
years since I blundered into a demonstration/revolution in a foreign
country and I can do without a repeat of the experience. 😊