Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Status of Calc Guide 6.2

Hi, Jean (& Olivier),

Olivier made a master document for GS60 that is useful for automatically
creating a full guide from chapter files, maybe this can be also done for
Calc60guide?

Lp, m.

V V pon., 25. nov. 2019 ob 22:16 je oseba Cathy Crumbley <catcrumb@gmail.com>