Status of Calc Guide 6.2

Yo, team! You may recall my suggestion 2-3 weeks ago that we leave the
proposed two new chapters out of the book we’re working on, so we don’t
hold up publication any longer than necessary. I don’t recall seeing any
disagreement, or indeed much response at all, so I’m taking the standard
open-source attitude of moving ahead with the idea. (And glad to see work
continues on other chapters.)

Now I have a further proposal: I will be back home in 3 weeks (15
December), when I will do a final edit of all the chapters and publish the
book in PDF. That means: whatever state the chapters are in at that time.
If further updates are needed, it’s not difficult to do so and regenerate a
PDF.

(Note: I don’t participate in Christmas or other end-of-year festivities,
so it’s a good time for me to publish a book.)

Any objections? Concerns? Comments?

Let’s finish this book!

Cheers, Jean

Jean,

That sounds great.

Regards,

Steve

That sounds like a good plan. I am glad that you are willing and able to invest the time in finalizing the book..

Hi, Jean (& Olivier),

Olivier made a master document for GS60 that is useful for automatically
creating a full guide from chapter files, maybe this can be also done for
Calc60guide?

Lp, m.