New Member

Hello Everyone,

I would like to contribute to LibreOffice manuals.

I am familiar with Office products and I am looking forward to learning, testing and writing about LibreOffice functionalities.

Please feel free to let me know how I can help.

Dimona

Dimona Delvere

Hi Dimona

Welcome to the documentation Team. Our team is dedicated to create the
best technical literature for LibreOffice and have it translated in all
languages.

Make sure you go thru the documentation team introduction in the wiki page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam

To start, please get a username for our web services, by following the
instructions in the page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/SingleSignOn

Then poke me to grant you access to our literature for edition or
translation.

Please note these other contact points with us (besides the current
mailing list)

*The documentation webchat*