[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] New Member
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] New Member
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 18:12:03 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the documentation Team. Our team is dedicated to create the
best technical literature for LibreOffice and have it translated in all
Make sure you go thru the documentation team introduction in the wiki page
To start, please get a username for our web services, by following the
instructions in the page
Then poke me to grant you access to our literature for edition or
Please note these other contact points with us (besides the current
*The documentation webchat*
Chat with us in
*Our periodic hangout meeting*
Our documentation team meeting will take place bi weekly on Wednesday at
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the minute is
We look forward to have you in our team.
Em 25/11/2019 17:40, Dimona Delvere escreveu:
> Hello Everyone,
> I would like to contribute to LibreOffice manuals.
> I am familiar with Office products and I am looking forward to learning, testing and writing about LibreOffice functionalities.
> Please feel free to let me know how I can help.
> Dimona Delvere
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] New Member||Dimona Delvere <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] New Member
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Status of Calc Guide 6.2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] New Member
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] New Member