Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team meetings

HI Steve, all

Yes we can resume our bi-weekly calls. I suggest next Wednesday December
4th at 18:00 UTC

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Please forward the agenda that you want to discuss in the pad

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator