Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Next project after Calc Guide

Jean,

From a new user's perspective, I would expect the Getting Started Guide to be the first book consulted. It is therefore important that this book is up-to-date and accurate. Hence I would vote for another update to GS.

Regards,

Steve

-----Original Message----- From: Jean Weber
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 10:51 PM
To: LibreOffice Documentation
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Next project after Calc Guide

What book should we work on after the Calc Guide? Getting Started with
LO6.4, or something else?

While working on the Calc Guide, I found a lot of errors in the current GS
that will need to be fixed along with updates. Many of the errors are out
of date info that wasn’t removed or updated. Our QA on the docs hasn’t been
as thorough as it should be. (I let a lot of errors slip by in the Writer
Guide, too.)

Jean