Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 10:42 PM
To: LibreOffice Documentation
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Status of Calc Guide 6.2

Yo, team! You may recall my suggestion 2-3 weeks ago that we leave the
proposed two new chapters out of the book we’re working on, so we don’t
hold up publication any longer than necessary. I don’t recall seeing any
disagreement, or indeed much response at all, so I’m taking the standard
open-source attitude of moving ahead with the idea. (And glad to see work
continues on other chapters.)

Now I have a further proposal: I will be back home in 3 weeks (15
December), when I will do a final edit of all the chapters and publish the
book in PDF. That means: whatever state the chapters are in at that time.
If further updates are needed, it’s not difficult to do so and regenerate a
PDF.

(Note: I don’t participate in Christmas or other end-of-year festivities,
so it’s a good time for me to publish a book.)

Any objections? Concerns? Comments?

Let’s finish this book!

Cheers, Jean