Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Next project after Calc Guide

Hi,

the GS was last updated with LO6.0 and since this is the main general guide
for LO, I think it is worth of regular updates. It is also the most
translated of the guides and thus an always updated version could trigger
even more localizations.

Since GS60 update was quite thorough I believe the update to 6.4 could be
driven by a few expert writers like Jean quite smoothly.

Another team of writers could give their love to the Impress guide that
probably needs a full rewrite covering new features, GUI options/versions
and screenshots. But probably it would be wise to finish the Calc update
first.

Lp, m.

V V pon., 25. nov. 2019 ob 06:59 je oseba <kees538@libreoffice.org>