[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Next project after Calc Guide
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Next project after Calc Guide
- From: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 09:48:54 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
the GS was last updated with LO6.0 and since this is the main general guide
for LO, I think it is worth of regular updates. It is also the most
translated of the guides and thus an always updated version could trigger
even more localizations.
Since GS60 update was quite thorough I believe the update to 6.4 could be
driven by a few expert writers like Jean quite smoothly.
Another team of writers could give their love to the Impress guide that
probably needs a full rewrite covering new features, GUI options/versions
and screenshots. But probably it would be wise to finish the Calc update
V V pon., 25. nov. 2019 ob 06:59 je oseba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hi Jean
> I don't know if there are much UI-changes between 6.3 and 6.4 to make is
> worth to update the guides for.
> Further more there are still guides in 6.3 that aren't update.
> I vote for the Impress-guide to be updated.
> Kind regards, Kees
> Jean Weber schreef op 24.11.2019 23:51:
> > What book should we work on after the Calc Guide? Getting Started with
> > LO6.4, or something else?
> > While working on the Calc Guide, I found a lot of errors in the current
> > GS
> > that will need to be fixed along with updates. Many of the errors are
> > out
> > of date info that wasn’t removed or updated. Our QA on the docs hasn’t
> > been
> > as thorough as it should be. (I let a lot of errors slip by in the
> > Writer
> > Guide, too.)
> > Jean
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Next project after Calc Guide||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Next project after Calc Guidefirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Next project after Calc Guide
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Status of Calc Guide 6.2
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Next project after Calc Guide
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Next project after Calc Guide