Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Next project after Calc Guide

Hi Jean

I don't know if there are much UI-changes between 6.3 and 6.4 to make is worth to update the guides for.
Further more there are still guides in 6.3 that aren't update.
I vote for the Impress-guide to be updated.

Kind regards, Kees