[libreoffice-documentation] Next project after Calc Guide

What book should we work on after the Calc Guide? Getting Started with
LO6.4, or something else?

While working on the Calc Guide, I found a lot of errors in the current GS
that will need to be fixed along with updates. Many of the errors are out
of date info that wasn’t removed or updated. Our QA on the docs hasn’t been
as thorough as it should be. (I let a lot of errors slip by in the Writer
Guide, too.)

Jean