[libreoffice-documentation] About the translation of Math Guide into Turkish

Greetings,

I have prepared a 20-page document about how to use LibreOffice Math to generate mathematical formulas and how to use the existing templates. I would like to publish a booklet and I intend to use some valuable information in your document. Please advise me as to how we can proceed.

Thank you,

Mr. Barbaros Akkurt, PhD

Istanbul Technical University

Maslak, Istanbul / Turkey