Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc functions not described in the Help system

Hello Steve

I just added the Help pages for FINDB, REPLACEB and SEARCHB.

They are in the following links
https://help.libreoffice.org/6.4/en-US/text/scalc/01/func_findb.html
https://help.libreoffice.org/6.4/en-US/text/scalc/01/func_replaceb.html
https://help.libreoffice.org/6.4/en-US/text/scalc/01/func_searchb.html

NOte that these pages will be available in 6.4
Regards
Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot