Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc functions not described in the Help system

Hi Steve and all

Em 11/11/2019 15:51, Steve Edmonds escreveu:
> Some on the MS site.

Of course both spreadsheets applications shares a lot of common
functions. However I politely advise our contributors not to blindly
copy & paste contents of commercial products or unlicensed contents.
Help pages and our documentation must be in our own words and out of
legal claims.

Cheers!
--
Olivier Hallot