[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Calc functions not described in the Help system
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc functions not described in the Help system
- From: "Steve Fanning" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 17:18:06 +0000
- To: "LibreOffice Documentation" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The following Calc functions do not appear to be described in the LibreOffice v6.3 Help system. Should I raise a bug in the Bugzilla system at https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/ to cover these omissions?
Obviously if a function doesn’t appear in the Help system, then the Help button on the Function Wizard dialog cannot work as expected when that function is selected. Should I raise a different bug for that, or would it be covered by the first one?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Mailing labels
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc functions not described in the Help system
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Mailing labels
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc functions not described in the Help system