[libreoffice-documentation] Calc functions not described in the Help system

The following Calc functions do not appear to be described in the LibreOffice v6.3 Help system. Should I raise a bug in the Bugzilla system at https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/ to cover these omissions?

Obviously if a function doesn’t appear in the Help system, then the Help button on the Function Wizard dialog cannot work as expected when that function is selected. Should I raise a different bug for that, or would it be covered by the first one?

1) FINDB
2) FLOOR.MATH
3) FLOOR.XCL
4) NETWORKDAYS_EXCEL2003