[libreoffice-documentation] Mailing labels

I am trying to print labels for sending Christmas
cards to friends and relatives. I am using Libreoffice 6.2.7.1 on
Windows 10.I have loaded the data from a MS Works 8.5 file (.wdb) into Calc
and saved it in .ods format. (I had to add an extra line 1 to show
the fieldnames in the Works file, otherwise the first record was
used for the fieldnames in Calc). I then followed the instructions
in chapter 14 Mail Merge, to create a datasource using the .ods
file as a spreadsheet. At the last stage, I had to untick "Embed
this address book definition into the current document" before I
could enter the Location.I ignored the section "Creating a form letter" and went straight
to "Printing mailing labels".The problem is that the data fields do not carry across into the
Labels created in Writer, all 14 labels showing only the
fieldnames, not the actual data (131 records) from the .ods or
.odb files.What do you suggest I do to print these labels, please?Andrew Miller.