[libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel

Dennis,

Sorry for not noticing this message when you first sent it:

which links to two documents:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Documentation/Public
> ations&diff=next&oldid=148497
> <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Documentation/Publications&diff=next&oldid=148497>
> (archived version, which was moved to third party resources but never
> made it to that new page; @Kenneth Hanson: any reason for that?)

I don't quite understand what you are asking about. I checked just now, and
it looks like all of the content of that page did indeed make it to
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Third_Party_Resources.

--Kenneth