[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Files for CG6203-ChartsAndGraphs.odt
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Files for CG6203-ChartsAndGraphs.odt
- From: Cathy Crumbley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 08:45:41 -0400
- To: documentation list <email@example.com>
Yes, good point. I will do so.
On 11/1/2019 3:41 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Did you safe the files you used to make the charts for chapter 3?
If so, can you put them into a zip-file and place then in the Archive folder?
This will help translaters to translate the documents.
Thanks in advance, Kees
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Files for CG6203-ChartsAndGraphs.firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Files for CG6203-ChartsAndGraphs.odt
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Files for CG6203-ChartsAndGraphs.odt