[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Suggested improvements
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Suggested improvements
- From: Phil Shisbey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 19:31:21 -0400
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
OfficeLibre Documentation Team,
Please add a section called "Opening the Styles and Formatting window" to the Getting Started Guide.
I realize that opening the Styles and Formatting window is covered in the section titled "Using the Styles and Formatting window", but one must open the window before it can be used, right? This very important step deserves it's own section.
Please fix how page coloring styles work. The page margins should be the same color as the page. Currently, color is applied only to the center of the page, so I'm left with a dark page surrounded by white margins.. Which makes reading difficult. To see how it should be done, see how Microsoft Word does it.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 3
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Suggested improvements
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Cover for Calc Guide
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Suggested improvements