Suggested improvements

OfficeLibre Documentation Team,

Please add a section called "Opening the Styles and Formatting window" to the Getting Started Guide.

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/Documentation/en/GS5.2/HTML/GS5203-StylesAndTemplates.html#__RefHeading__165511_780470623

I realize that opening the Styles and Formatting window is covered in the section titled "Using the Styles and Formatting window", but one must open the window before it can be used, right? This very important step deserves it's own section.

Also,
  Please fix how page coloring styles work. The page margins should be the same color as the page. Currently, color is applied only to the center of the page, so I'm left with a dark page surrounded by white margins.. Which makes reading difficult. To see how it should be done, see how Microsoft Word does it.

Thanks,

  Phil Shisbey