[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI Text in shapes
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI Text in shapes
- From: Cathy Crumbley <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 14:44:45 -0400
- To: LO documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you for taking the time to so clearly explain these issues. Although I am neither a developer nor an advanced user, it helped me to better understand some aspects of shapes and will be a useful resource.
By the way, you are wrong about your English ability. Your English is excellent.
On 10/20/2019 5:56 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:
I'm working my way into the import/export filters for the OOXML format. I am especially interested in text in custom shapes. First I have got an overview of the current situation. I have collected the parts on a Wiki page.
The page contains some sections that might be interesting for the documentation team.
For questions or remarks you can use the mailing list or write me directly or use the comment page in the Wiki.
It would also be nice if those who look at the site would also correct mistakes they find. Unfortunately, my English is only mediocre.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] FYI Text in shapes||Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 3
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 3
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI Text in shapes
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.2 Calc Guide - chapters checked out some time ago