Re: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI Text in shapes

Regina,

Thank you for taking the time to so clearly explain these issues. Although I am neither a developer nor an advanced user, it helped me to better understand some aspects of shapes and will be a useful resource.

By the way, you are wrong about your English ability. Your English is excellent.

Cathy