Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 3

The decision to use Strong Emphasis for menu
paths, among other similar changes was taken at a docs meeting almost a
year ago.
This document https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/4o3Zqy4EnXDrk9X
"Style Translations" was the basis for the template style changes.
The current LibreOffice_6.x_Template.ott on next cloud was the result of
that decision. The only minor revision made to the originally agreed
template was the change to the "Keystroke" character style. This
revision was discussed at a later docs team meeting attended by Olivier,
Cathy and myself 5 months ago.

Regards
Dave