and add them to the next iteration of the book.

From: "Steve Fanning" <stevemfanning@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 17:21:52 +0000

Jean,

Do we in the Documentation Team have access to sufficient information to enable us to draft these two chapters?

Regards,

Steve

Steve, I don't know if the necessary info is available in a useful
form for us to work from. I haven't been paying any attention to those
topics.

Someone has started putting together a separate book about LibreOffice
Online (LOOL); an outline and drafts of a preface and two chapters are
available. Not enough there yet to be of much help, IMO.
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/LOOL%20Guide/6.3&fileid=181889

I personally haven't a clue about "Calculation Engine Threading" -- I
don't even know what that is.

I think we need to hear from Drew or Olivier or someone about this.

BTW, list messages that originated with you keep bouncing from my
gmail account. LO sends me notices when this happens, and sometimes I
go to the archives to find the messages, which is how I found this one
from you. There's probably nothing you can do about it; I mention it
online to say why I may not reply.

--Jean

Hi Jean,

Regarding my bouncing messages, I wonder if the problem lies with my Yahoo email address.

For this message I've used my alternative Gmail address - does this solve the problem?

Regards,

Steve

Hello Jean, all

This is the work of Aaron Peters, under Google Seasons of Doc, which I
am mentoring.

Kind regads
Olivier

Steve, Yes, this message arrived. Another one, from your yahoo address,
bounced. Thanks! Jean