Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:17 AM
To: LibreOffice Documentation
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.2 Calc Guide - chapters checked out some time ago

I wrote,
I suggest that if there will be a major delay in producing Chapters 15
and/or 16, which are both new, that we release the book without them
and add them to the next iteration of the book.

From: "Steve Fanning" <stevemfanning@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 17:21:52 +0000

Jean,

Do we in the Documentation Team have access to sufficient information to enable us to draft these two chapters?

Regards,

Steve

Steve, I don't know if the necessary info is available in a useful
form for us to work from. I haven't been paying any attention to those
topics.

Someone has started putting together a separate book about LibreOffice
Online (LOOL); an outline and drafts of a preface and two chapters are
available. Not enough there yet to be of much help, IMO.
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/LOOL%20Guide/6.3&fileid=181889

I personally haven't a clue about "Calculation Engine Threading" -- I
don't even know what that is.

I think we need to hear from Drew or Olivier or someone about this.

BTW, list messages that originated with you keep bouncing from my
gmail account. LO sends me notices when this happens, and sometimes I
go to the archives to find the messages, which is how I found this one
from you. There's probably nothing you can do about it; I mention it
online to say why I may not reply.

--Jean