Calc Guide Chapter 3

I have put this chapter into the new template and cleaned up the
styles, though I'm sure I've missed a few.
I have NOT done a proper review of the file, because I don't have
time. So I haven't verified that all the menu paths etc are correct.
I have uploaded the file to the Feedback folder and moved Cathy's
draft into Archives.
I have updated the status spreadsheet.

Cathy: I left no comments in the file, because I have only two things to say:
1) This is one of the cleanest and best written chapters of a LO guide
that I've seen in a long time, and the illustrations are really good.
2) The few things that I might be inclined to change are a bit too
much tutorial-style repetition in places. AFAICT these are left over
from the previous version and really just a matter of opinion whether
they are appropriate or not. No need to change them.

Jean

Jean,

Thank you for your work on the chapter and for the kind words. Such praise—especially coming from you—means a lot.

I hope that you will be enjoying yourself over the next several weeks.

Cathy

I have taken this file for a second review.

Kind regards, Kees