Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.2 Calc Guide - chapters checked out some time ago

I have some time this week to review. I am in Marietta and the local
servers seem to have some traffic issues with authentication on the server
for the folder. I suppose they need a vacation or holiday.

Perhaps, they will be cleaned and efficient on Monday of next week.

Regards,
Caroline

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler