[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started with LibreOffice 6

Deae Sir.

I got your "Getting Started with LibreOffice 6" and read it.

It is best guide book about LibreOffice 6.

But I found mistakes.

In chapter 2 about Personas, LibreOffice 6 can not use Firefox Personas.

But Getting Started with LibreOffice 6 page 45,it is possible to use Firefox thema.

In Releas Note 15.3.3

"Firefox Personas search & apply functionality has been removed from the personalization dialog (Tools ▸ Options ▸ LibreOffice ▸ Personalization) as per the ESC & Design Team decisions, after major changes on the Mozilla side, which made it impossible to use their API and the themes data for us. The default personas are unaffected, and still functional."

And page 37 General option,about Quickstarter.

In my LibreOffice 6.3.2 (in Debian/GNU Linux),it can not select. (See attached file)

Please compare Fig.18 (page 37)and attached file.

Yours sincerele

Katsuya Umeki

full_moon_1475@vivaldi.net