[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started with LibreOffice 6
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started with LibreOffice 6
- From: Katsuya Umeki <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 23:27:32 +0900
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I got your "Getting Started with LibreOffice 6" and read it.
It is best guide book about LibreOffice 6.
But I found mistakes.
In chapter 2 about Personas, LibreOffice 6 can not use Firefox Personas.
But Getting Started with LibreOffice 6 page 45,it is possible to use Firefox thema.
In Releas Note 15.3.3
"Firefox Personas search & apply functionality has been removed from the personalization dialog (Tools ▸ Options ▸ LibreOffice ▸ Personalization) as per the ESC & Design Team decisions, after major changes on the Mozilla side, which made it impossible to use their API and the themes data for us. The default personas are unaffected, and still functional."
And page 37 General option,about Quickstarter.
In my LibreOffice 6.3.2 (in Debian/GNU Linux),it can not select. (See attached file)
Please compare Fig.18 (page 37)and attached file.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started with LibreOffice 6||Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.2 Calc Guide - chapters checked out some time ago
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started with LibreOffice 6
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.2 Calc Guide - chapters checked out some time ago
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started with LibreOffice 6