[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] FYI Text in shapes
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI Text in shapes
- From: Regina Henschel <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 23:56:19 +0200
- To: LO documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm working my way into the import/export filters for the OOXML format. I am especially interested in text in custom shapes. First I have got an overview of the current situation. I have collected the parts on a Wiki page.
The page contains some sections that might be interesting for the documentation team.
For questions or remarks you can use the mailing list or write me directly or use the comment page in the Wiki.
It would also be nice if those who look at the site would also correct mistakes they find. Unfortunately, my English is only mediocre.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI Text in shapes||Cathy Crumbley <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] My latest book about LibreOffice Writer
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: My latest book about LibreOffice Writer
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 12, Calc Macros
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI Text in shapes